The trifecta of happiness. Rain, books, popcorn. I’m blaming that on today’s effusion of love for random smattering of things I love right now.
Don’t forget to appreciate the little things in life! These are the little things I’m loving lately.
1. Jellybeans. Holiday candy? Yes please! My favorite are the Smuckers or Starburst kind.
2. Gilmore Girls. I’m slowly making my way through the seasons in the evenings. Luke and Lorelai, will you get together already?
3. Sunnyside Perfume. This month an era ended. I used up the last of my “So Pink” perfume, which I have been wearing for the last 10 years. I’ve replaced it with “Sunnyside” by Gap. I refuse to spend a lot of money on perfume, and it fits the bill at $15. It smells beachy and citrusy and makes me smile.
4. Sabra Pine Nut Hummus. One word: yum. This doesn’t last long at our house! Whether it’s on veggies, crackers or a sandwhich, we love this flavor hummus!
5. Pearls. Duhhh. How can I pretend I’m at the Royal Wedding without pearls?
6. Pinterest. New obsession! It’s a great place to keep track of all those “inspiration” photos. You can create albums to organize them as well. You can find me here: pinterest.com/katlikesdesign/
7. The Pioneer Woman. I think my friends are sick of me talking about The Pioneer Woman. Check out her blog. It’s amazing. I am reading through her cookbook right now. I just made her pulled pork last weekend (AMAZING) and I am making her cinnamon rolls right now! She’s brilliant and hilarious and her recipes have are easy to follow.
What are you lovin’ today?