The nautical theme is oh-so-trendy at the moment. Maybe because it’s summer, or maybe because clean graphic prints are very popular right now. Lucky for me, I’ve always loved the nautical style, so this temporary influx of nautical decor/fashion means it’s easier for me to find things I love.
Now that our bathroom is fully functional (Hallelujah!) I’m on a mission for a new shower curtain. I’m on the fence between biting the bullet and splurging on a fancy one, or keeping it cost-conscious. I like to change-up my shower curtains fairly regularly (there are too many fun ones to stick to one forever!) and I feel less guilty when I didn’t spend much on it.
Now I just need to decide which one to choose!
1. DENY Designs Jennifer Denty Woven Polyester Jellyfish Shower Curtain – $89 I love this fun and playful jellyfish pattern!
2. Sailboats Shower Curtain – $58 Graphic and colorful. Would pop in any bathroom.
3.Light Teal Anchors and Chevrons Shower Curtain – $58 Anchors and chevron are “so 2013” but this one is clean and cute!
4. Bright Red Lobsters Shower Curtain – $58 Classic crustaceans with a bright pop of red.
5. Stripe Shower Curtain – Dusty Navy – $39 This West Elm curtain is nautical without the kitsch.
6. Octopus Shower Curtain (Custom your own color too – cool!) – $78 Very cool, you can match to any color of your choosing via Etsy Seller RedBeauty.
7. Martha Stewart Collection Norfolk Shower Curtain – $40 Understated and clean.
8. Second Wind Sails Recycled Sailcloth Shower Curtain – $225 A pricey option, but sustainable and customizable option! (And locally made for those in Massachusetts.)
9. Navy Blue Herringbone Shower Curtain – $58 This funky graphic herringbone print is a modern way to bring some nautical edge into your bathroom.
Are you over the nautical trend? What’s on your shower curtain? I love that they are great big pieces of art!