Our kitchen is definitely one of the places we spend the most amount of time in. It was the very first place we started working on it our house, desperately trying to get to a place where we could cook and eat!
While it’s not a large eat-in kitchen, we often have Saturday morning brunch or a late night snack at the island. We still need to do a lot of finishing work in the kitchen (someday!), but for now it’s been working very well for us. And, believe it or not, I don’t miss that crazy wallpaper one bit.
DIY Kitchen Project Posts
- How to Remove Wallpaper Part II: Going Downhill
- Boom! That Closet is Outta Here!
- Old Cabinets Made New: Part I
- DIY Chalkboard and a Blue Kitchen
- Recessed Refrigerator Progress
- Cabinetry Conundrum: Part II
- Photoshop Dreamin’
- Island Inspiration
- The Kitchen Call of Paul Revere
- A Kitchen Cabinet Teaser
- Kitchen Progress: More Demo and New Countertop!
- Doors, Handles, Knobs and Toes. (Knobs and Toes.): How to Install Cabinet Door Knobs
- Beadboard in the Kitchen
- I’m on (Kitchen) Island Time!
- Let There be (a Kitchen) Light
- The Kitchen is DONE!
- Kitchen: Before and After Photos
- An Easy Approach to Word Art (and a New Stove!)
- Beadboard Wallpaper on the Kitchen Backsplash
- DIY Kitchen Word Art: What’s Cookin’ Good Lookin’?
Projects to Come:
- Kitchen Crown Molding
- Counter/Trim Boards on Side of Stove
- Backsplash Trim
- Undercabinet Lighting
- Replace Flooring