In high school my friends and I used to go to the same coffeehouse, and my favorite place to sit was at a square copper table. It was worn, and oxidized and had mug rings from years past. I’ve always wanted a table like that.
I love copper – the way it changes over time deepens the character. And this time of year is perfect for copper with the peak of autumn’s fiery foliage.
Here’s a round-up of the top 9 copper items on my wish list:
1. This set of copper cups from Etsy shop VintageRehomed are so home-y. How sweet would they look hanging from mug hooks?
2. Copper bathtub. Enough said. A girl can dream, right?
3. This Hammered Copper Cuff from Wanelo is something I’ve always wanted to wear! If only I were a bracelet wear-er.
4. We’ve been keeping our eye out for a Log Holder & Kindling Bucket like this set by Smith & Hawken for our firewood. They don’t come cheap! So we continue our search.
5. This charming leaf necklace from Etsy shop Enchanted Leaves is a precious way to celebrate a fall birthday all year long.
6. Interlocking Copper Key rings by Penny Puzzler would be a great gift for a significant other or friend! This particular set would double for Harry Potter fans. : )
7. Copper dice like this set would be perfect for a Yahtzee fan like my Dad! (Of course you would need more than two for that.)
8. I have always loved these copper jello molds and have collected a few some rummage sales over the years. Now I just need to figure out where I’d like to put them…
9. I grew up with a big copper teapot, like these from Artisanal Treasures, hanging over the hearth in our living room. No fireplace seems quite as comforting without one.