I have a special place in my heart for espresso mugs.
I have no idea where this cup-crush originated, but I have a feeling that it has something to do with the fact that they are tiny and colorful.
Here is my top 9 round-up of espresso mugs from sources across the web:
1. This cup from Modcloth is so sweet. It reminds me of those little yarn dolls when I was a kid.
2. I love this chunky artsy Octopus mug by AnjaPottery. It reminds me of my printmaking days in college.
3. I have discovered my espresso cup alter-ego. Yellow? Check. Polka-dots? Check. Mini cup and saucer? Check. This polka-dot espresso cup by Konitz is a little dose of happy!
4. Oh Pantone, how I love thy beautiful, pure use of color. So unadulterated. I would gladly drink out of this entire set of these cups by Pantone.
5. I’m not sure I can even handle it. THEY MADE PENGUIN BOOK ESPRESSO CUPS!! Capital letters very much intended. My heart is swelling. I don’t even know which one I would choose. Perhaps Wuthering Heights?
6. I love this rustic homemade look of this mug set from Natalie Bonney Ceramic.
7. I love this Hawaiian vintage enamel feeling mud from Chalinns. The “hedgihog” is my favorite.
8. Is it cheating if Pantone is on my list twice? This cup is adorable, hilarious and genius! Match your coffee to the swatch… are you milky or the builders brew?
9. This London Guard mug from Clareillustrates is just adorable! Perhaps this is what the Queen drinks her espresso from? Nonsense! She only drinks tea. Duh!
There is a cafe, inside one of the Las Vegas hotels along the strip, that is decorated with huge pillars of espresso cups.
I loved it!
Do you have an unexplainable love for a random object?