First, I just wanted to thank everybody for reading Withywindle. It’s a fun outlet for myself. A few weeks ago I was nominated by The Gregarious House for the Versatile Blogger award. A big thank you to them and be sure to check out their blog. And I’m sorry for not getting around to this until now.
What is The Versatile Blogger award you ask? Good question. The Versatile Blogger Award was created by bloggers for bloggers to support bloggers. You share seven facts about yourself and share some other blogs that you follow.
Seven things about moi? Oh dear…
1. I think I own every color Sharpie Marker that has ever been manufactured.
2. If there is a dance floor I’m probably on it.
3. I’ve done all the painting in our house with no painter’s tape and no drop-clothes. Woot woot for steady hands. Livin’ on the edge here in Renovationville.
4. If I was stranded on a desert island I would bring my Kindle (for pleasure), my hot glue gun (for survival) and the biggest bag of gummi bears you’ve ever seen in your life (for sustenance).
5. I have an abnormal affinity towards grocery stores. Our town just got a Wegman’s and I may still be more-than-slightly giddy about it.
6. I really like whales. If you found me a fanny-pack in whale-print, I just might wear it.
7. I really want to get a dog! *Fingers crossed that it won’t be too long.
Here are 15 blogs I frequent that make me smile and get the creative juices flowing – I nominate thee for the Versatile Blogger award:
- His Sugarplum
- Life in Grace
- Hernando House
- Beneath My Heart
- Dwelling Cents
- My Little Happy Place
- Live a Little Wilder
- A Beach Cottage
- The Katie Chronicles
- The Modern Cottage
- Life Behind the Ivy
- Flipflops and Pearls
- Fixing It Fancy
- A Thoughtful Place
- Honey, We’re Home
Have a nice weekend!