It’s been a while since I’ve posted an Etsy Top 9. Far too long.
As soon as we returned from our Thanksgiving excursion to Long Island I got out our Christmas decorations. Literally. We unpacked the car and within 10 minutes I took down all our Thanksgiving decorations and out came the Christmas boxes!
Today, in honor of holiday decor taking over my house, I’m sharing my top 9 Christmas stockings.
1. I love the vibrant patterns of these LaFortuneLinens stockings. If I had a big brood I think these would be a fun assortment.
2. This retro throwback stocking from AllenbriteStudio is a cute take on felt and makes me feel all nosalgic.
3. I am a sucker for the classic knit stockings like this one by Annmoody See #6 if you want to know why!.
4. If you’re into the coastal holiday look, this burlap stocking by Floatinteriors is quite quaint.
5. This “Dr. Seuss” stocking by GoodWishesQuilts is a looker with all her helter skelter stripes.
6. I love these stockings because this is what I had growing up! My grandma made them for me and all my cousins. Mine is like the Santa one except I think he was coming out of the chimney. And it even has my name on it! These ones are knit by Jpyle,
7. This stocking by AnniesWoolens is a classic with black and red gingham. The embroidery is a nice touch too.
8. This hand-crocheted stocking by TAMMYMADEIT is cozy little number with the jingle bell and yarn pompom.
9. These fun and fresh fabric stockings by PiperAndEllie are an girlie take on the Christmas stocking.
We usually open our stockings first thing in the morning. And by first thing I mean around 9:00am because we always slept in. Then we have a big breakfast and didn’t start opening presents until afterwards. We were usually still opening presents (one at a time, mind you!) at 1 or 2pm! Let’s just say the image of kids terrorizing their parents in the wee hours of the morning to open gifts is a foreign concept to me. I grew up with my Christmas mornings being slow and lazy. And I like them that way!