One of my favorite parts of the home is the hallway. I love seeing the scarves hanging on hooks and rainboots lined up on the floor. I think hallways most represent our lives. They are full of the things we need as we walk out the door, and where we put them as soon as we return. They are the first thing we see when we get home.
This is my hallway:
1. Pocket Change dish – I love this adorable dish from Fishs Eddy. I love the swampy green color and the shallowness of this dish. It would be a great catch-all for loose change, safety pins, barrettes.
2. Lost your keys? Can’t miss them hangin’ on this baby!
3. I LOVE the colors of this Nordic Stripe Runner from Crate and Barrel. In fact, I’m very tempted to order it for myself right now!! The pocket change dish would pick up this green nicely.
4. These Lacquer Wood Trays from West Elm are stunning. They would be perfect for any room in the house. Use it to toss a pair of sunglasses in or stash your iPod when you walk through the door.
5. Mirror, Mirror on the wall. What a beauty from CB2! I love the round, thick edges of this one. It reminds me of a porthole on a boat. And since I love all things nautical, it makes me smile.